Just in case you haven’t heard here is the latest news about the injuries to the Kansas City Chiefs:
Edwards did have an update on the injury report. Here’s how it breaks down as of Tuesday afternoon and the players status for this weekend against New Orleans:
- DE Brian Johnston is out with a calf injury. He’s a candidate for the Injured Reserve List.
- DE Tamba Hali questionable with an ankle injury.
- LB Derrick Johnson is out with his sore hamstring.
- CB Pat Surtain is questionable with his quad injury.
- LB Pat Thomas out with a hamstring injury.
- RG Adrian Jones is out with a right ankle injury.
- CB Brandon Flowers is questionable with a hamstring.
- S DaJuan Morgan is questionable with a hamstring.
- DE Turk McBride is questionable with a shoulder injury. He could also be a candidate for the IR list.
- RB Jamaal Charles is questionable with his sprained ankle.
More to come later. Oh, and I also think that… wait a min… my phone is ringing… it’s the Chiefs asking me if I can play defense on Sunday.